![]() |
| Awesome picture I found on pinterest.com today |
This morning was off to a good start. After I made it to work that is - the rain was super heavy while I was driving and visibility was very poor. I was glad to make it to NSL and not have to go out in the rain.
I finally heard back from our Tuftex Rep. and got the rest of the cross over numbers so I was able to finish labeling out display correctly.
We got a couple pieces of Butler furniture - side tables to go in Colonial Court. We also got our RM CoCo fabric... but we ordered the wrong color so we are going to make a headboard for the showroom. I got to spend a bunch of time picking out a bedding set to go with it. We narrowed it down to two, and my Boss should pick one tomorrow.
We heard back from out new installer in St. George, they went and measured all the windows in our client's home so now we can place the order for the blinds.
We are making room for the Riverside order that is coming Friday morning. It should be interesting to see where we can fit everything... as the install isn't scheduled until the end of May. Once this project is finished, we will have a whole new showroom!
Another task for today was to call Home Depot and find out if they had some certain curtain rods in stock. Oh man that was an ordeal. I called the department I thought was the right one... and turns out I was wrong. My call didn't get transferred (or maybe no one was there to pick up) so I called again, and was transferred to about 4 people until I got to the right one. Apparently for shower curtain rods - press 7 for Plumbing. Go figure. After I finally talked to someone I asked if they had them and then forgot to ask the price. ... I tried calling again but no one picked up.. so finally I gave up and turned to the internet. I am impressed with their website. You can click on an item and it will tell you how much it is and if it is stock at the store of your choice. Brilliant.
Today was a good day. I was very happy when the rain finally stopped. I was so cold I had to turn the space heater on when I was manning the front desk!
Tomorrow I will be in Midvale for most of the day at the Sherwin-Williams demonstration - so I am excited for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment