Busy day!
Between us we put together 6 stools and a cocktail table. By the end of the week I am going to be a pro at putting together furniture... everything from the delivery last week has to be put together and ready for next Tuesday. It is going to be a challenge that's for sure!
I placed an order for blinds for our client's house in St. George, they faxed us back a confirmation page so it looks like we should be able to get the blonds and have them installed in about 3 weeks.
Today we had the correct fabric for a client's headboard delivered. Then we took both bolts of fabric to the upholsterer's to get started on those. The second headboard is going to be used in the home we are decorating for the Parade of Homes.Today we started planning out what we are doing for the Parade of Homes. Picking out furniture, bed spread and pillows, fabric, wall paper, and art. I am excited to see that all come together!
We had a few people come to the showroom just to look around. A couple of times I was sitting on the floor all tangled up in putting together a stool - not the most flattering position to be in, but what to do? I had a designer call ahead about a certain RM CoCo book that we had, so I got to search the material library until I found it. She came in and borrowed it. Tomorrow I should be placing an order for her. I actually really like placing the orders. It's fun to talk to people across the country. Oh that reminded me, we had three pieces of furniture delivered by Ideal Transport. Their driver is from North Carolina - so he had a really fun accent!
Tomorrow I am going to the showroom like normal but at 11am I am going to an open house in Draper for Faux finishes sponsored by Sherwin-Williams again so I am super excited about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment